REVIEWS POST ARTIST REVIEWS POST VENUE REVIEWS POST ALBUM REIVEWS
SEARCH BY :      


CMJ  03/16/2006          
Roger Creager
Artist Review
Man, I LOVE Roger Creager!! I saw him at Ziegenbach Fest in Spring. He really does put on one hell of a show---for all yall people who dont like his music but feel compelled to write a page long review about how it sucks, how HE sucks, how his FANS suck and are uneducated and theres so many greater artists that have been around forever but never git heard...well OBVIOUSLY roger creager knows how to put his poop out there and git it heard-he obviously has somethin those other artists dont: the ability to write catchy original songs that appeal to alot of people, including like 90% of Texas. so for the other 10% if you dont like it, dont listen to it, dont complain about it, leave us and roger creager alone, and go sit on your ass at home and listen to the music YOU like.
Andrew  03/02/2006          
Live Across Texas
Great live music. He puts on one hell of a show and listening to this album makes me believe that he just might be the next big thing in Texas. Listen to Storybook to see what i mean.
casey  02/28/2006          
Roger Creager
Artist Review
roger is the best singer alive and me and my cuz blake will see all yall there when he gets in houston.
MY IDOL  01/15/2006          
Roger Creager
Artist Review
Anyone that can quit his job and hit the road and make it like Roger has deserves respect. I would have to say that from all the artist that are out there that he is my favorite artist in any venue. Anything that you can get by Roger, you need to get. Every song that he sings is great and he is a class act to boot. I wish that I could sing one with my father.
Josh McFarland  12/23/2005          
Roger Creager
Artist Review
This guy is a class act and a great artist! I highly suggest buying the entire collection.
Blake  12/01/2005          
Roger Creager
Artist Review
I sure as hell wasnt Havin Fun All Wrong when roger came to huntsville, and i will be there when he's in Katy!
Brittney Stew  11/30/2005          
Having Fun All Wrong
I love Roger Creager, having fun all wrong means so much to me, "but i'm not over you yet, i must be, HAVIN'FUN ALL WRONG" lol haha man i love Mr. Creager
*1fan  10/20/2005          
Roger Creager
Artist Review
i met roger at the fair on oct.15 he is so cool " go roger go"
brian  10/13/2005          
Roger Creager
Artist Review
i saw them in huntsville. one of the best live performances i have ever seen.
someone in Lubbock  10/09/2005          
Roger Creager
Artist Review
everclear - funny song. I had a public invited halloween party once...and my husband poured a couple of bottles of everclear into the punch. Needless to say, it was kind of like your song. That was 20 years ago. Thank goodness no one knew what really happened. :) and no one was hurt...just a bunch of silly giddy stupid people all over town that evening...way into the night.


right-Advertisement


Eryaman Odtülüler Dershanesi